The National Association of Human Resource Consultants is geared towards training individuals hoping to operate as HR Consultants, as well as advance the professionalism of current members and employees of HR Consulting firms or the HR Department of an organization. Members of the National Association of Human Resource Consultants (NAHRC) are committed to being knowledgeable of:
- Technology used to assist employers in locating, screening, and identifying the right person for the job
- Methodology to develop the performance of individual(s) in the job
- Knowledge and understanding of what is required of an employer for EEOC and/or OFCCP Compliance- including what is required by the employer to meet compliance requirements and the best way to achieve and maintain the status of compliance
- Advertising that works to accomplish the best and appropriate candidate flow for an employer
- Advertising for EEOC and/or OFCCP Compliance
- Applicant Management System operations and the reports that should be produced for compliance
- Testing and assessments and their application in hiring, promotion, and training
Code of Ethics: To provide the highest potential quality services to any organization. To stand behind the quality and professionalism of those services and their performance. To ensure that the organization or employee to whom the services are rendered is satisfied with the quality of the services and the professionalism of the consultant rendering said services
The NAHRC Training Program
NAHRC members are committed to remaining educated and up-to-date on the latest technology and services available in the human resource industry. The following program will equip consultants by providing training and development in Human Resources.
- Attendance of CRI's one hour webinar on Record Keeping for EEOC and OFCCP Compliance.
- Attendance for CRI's one hour webinar on EEOC and OFCCP Compliance
- Attendance of CRI's two hour webinar on Understanding the Achiever Assessment sand its applications and usage
- Completion of CRI's online correspondence course in Understanding the Achiever Assessment
- Sample testing, compilation of assessment results and presentation to an employer
The NAHRC further provides services through other consultant members to assist members in areas they are not thoroughly knowledgeable or do not have the time or desire to provide those services to their clients.
Participation in this program requires that the individual have a background and knowledge in Human Resource Management. If the participant has attended any of the above webinars, presented by www.CRIuniversity.com, attendance for this certification program may be waived.
Benefits of Membership
- Appropriate update and educational training sessions.
- National hotline to professionals in the industry and the Board Members of NAHRC:
- Assistance in developing your counsulting business from other established HR consulting professionals with established consulting practices.
- Upon passing the test for NAHRC Certification the designation of Certified Human Resources Consultants "CHRC" to be used with your title, busniess cards, letterhead and other appropriate data.
- Access to various HR related products and services that consultants may deploy with client companies.
NAHRC Board of Directors and Resource Administration.
Executive Director: Milton S. Cotter, author of Understanding Human Behavior. The EEOC and a nationally recognized expert in the personnel testing and assessment to the federal government, nuclear weapons laboratory and companies across America.
Dr. Robert L. Sniderman, with a Ph.D in Psychology, is a recognized leader in the area of psychological testing, counseling, rehabilitation matters regarding testing and unemployment policies.
Mrs. Royce Moran is a nationally known and accepted specialist in quality procedures and techniques in background checking and drug-testing.
Mr. Paul Nolan is a nationally recognized speaker and trainer in employment screening through telephone, computerized testing, and employment testing in general, and staffing for manufacturing and retail facilities.
The annual fee for NAHRC membership is $195, which provides updates on changes in the field, the ability to re-attend any part of the training process (at no charge), and meeting as set by the association. Annual membership fees are paid by CRI for consultants who become a part of the CRI organization. The annual fee for college students $95.
The National Association of Human Resource Consultants is sponsored by Candidate Resources, Inc. www.criw.com, a national testing and assessment company, who will pay the NAHRC training program fee for individuals seeking certification to enhance their professionalism in their current or future jobs or to enable independent consultants to become a part of CRI's national organization that provides applicant attraction, screening, hiring, training, and compliance services to employers across America
Click Here for a printable NAHRC application or contact